Yes, it's summer reading program time! Read 3 books, get 10 credits! What a deal!
Everyone is welcome, ages 16 and up. Pick three books from the list below, read them, fill out a worksheet, and you’ll get 10 credits towards next Fall’s School of the Seventy term. Books must be read and worksheet completed by September 1, 2009.
The books to choose from include:
- Our Father: A Prayer for Christian Living, by Fr. William Mills
- The Diary of a Russian Priest, by Alexander Elchaninov
- The Ladder of the Beatitudes, by Jim Forest
- Royal Monastic: Princess Ileana of Romania, by Bev. Cooke
- The Kingdom of God: The Sermon on the Mount, by Archbishop Dmitri
For more info and to sign up, contact Else Tennessen, else10(at)gmail(d0t)com.
The worksheet will be available at the end of June, 2009.
The School of the 70 formally resumes after Labor Day for the 2009-2010 term.